Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Fun Fun.


Tessa's birthday bash was so much fun! We started of with tapas at Picaros in the Mission district of San Francisco. Pictured above is the beautiful birthday girl and her bf.


Drinking sangria and catching up with good friends! I'm the pasty white one on your left:-) 



Getting serenaded by mariachi's...hehe!


So sweet!


Birthday flan complete with a candle!


Lovely ladies!


After tapas we made our way to Make-out Room for some dancing. Beautiful and amazing disco ball and sparkelies streaming form the ceiling! We danced to a dj spinning...polka music. So funny but so much fun!


And now it is Sunday. I am feeling tired, a little hungover. But very satisfied with my weekend so far and so ready to relax and enjoy this lovely day!

Happy Sunday everyone!
xo Autumn


4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time :)
    Don't you know that being milky white is much better than being leathery tan? ;) Representin' for us pale girls.

    Thank you for finding our blog and deeming us follow worthy :)
    Hopefully we will be making it out to CA in April or May, maybe you'll see us around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady! I've really been enjoying your creativity and your cute family and I would love to see your Man perform when you guys come out here!
    xo Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun night! thanks for following my blog, i'm so happy to have found yours. why do you not have like thousands of followers? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Allie! Once I am finished with school I think I will have the motivation to give my blog some more love, and having lovely followers like you really helps out too!

    ReplyDelete